From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:mdaemon-l-bounce@;dutaint.com]
On Behalf Of Syafril Hermansyah
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 7:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [mdaemon-l] DNS Server Setting

On Tue, 05 Nov 2002 16:34:41 +0700 Christianto Tjahyadi (CT) wrote:

> Untuk DNS Server setting, sebaiknya menggunakan DNS server ISP atau
> DNS server hosting?

ISP.

> Kedua, untuk setting pada Primary Domain -> Domain/ISP, pada ISP or
> smart host properties, sebaiknya dipilih opsi #1, #2 atau #3? Default
> MDAEMON opsi #3, namun dalam beberapa kasus, ada beberapa domain yg
> ditolak dan akhirnya muncul Mail Delivery Failure.

Kalau Anda menggunakan Dial Up, maka gunakan #1, jika pakai Broadband
(ADSL/Cable Modem) pilih #2, jika Lease Line (FO) pilih #3.

--
syafril
-------

MDaemon-L Moderators, menggunakan MDaemon 6.5 under W2K
cost.com. Head to the polls and always save at BizRate.

 +    P R O P O S I T I O N   C L E A R A N C E   &   M O R E     +
  For Great Election Day Savings, click below:

http://ann.bizrate.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=03cE803cKV4X0Tu012000m8BN58B
KE

 +      V O T E   Y E S   O N   F E A T U R E D   D E A L S       +
  * Pre-holiday savings at the New Balance Catalog Center
    Pre-holiday savings... Free 3 pr. pack socks and Free Shipping
    on regular price New Balance footwear. Enter code BZ1102.
    http://www.bizrate.com/mkt.xpml?eml_id=76075

  * Sprint - $30 a month for the first 3 months.
    PCS Free & Clear Plan with Vision from Sprint! $30 a month for
    the first 3 months. Includes Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited Nights
    & Weekends, 300 Anytime Minutes and Nationwide Long Distance.
    http://www.bizrate.com/mkt.xpml?eml_id=76093

  * Save at the TigerDirect.com Clearance Center
    Save even more on PC/Hardware in the Clearance Center.
    http://www.bizrate.com/mkt.xpml?eml_id=76062

  * Mastercard Zero Liability
    Have peace of mind knowing you won't be responsible for
    unauthorized purchases with MasterCard Zero Liability.
    http://www.bizrate.com/mkt.xpml?eml_id=76080

  * Save up to 51% at Vitacost.com
    For this cold and flu season, take Ester-C - the NEW vitamin C.
    Its more potent and better absorbed. SAVE up to 51%!
    http://www.bizrate.com/mkt.xpml?eml_id=76078

  Happy Shopping,

  Jen Harris
  Editor, BizRate.com Online Newsletter

 BizRate.com makes no assurances or guarantees regarding the
 availability of these offers, rebates, discounts, and special
 savings (collectively, the Offers) featured in this email. These
 Offers are valid at the time the email is mailed. However, the
 Offers may expire at any time without notice to BizRate.com.

 You have received this email because you requested information
 about great deals and featured products from BizRate.com.  If
 you'd like to edit your BizRate.com email subscription
 preferences, click on or copy the link below into your browser and
 follow our simple instructions at:
http://ann.bizrate.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=03Ytp38G03cKV4X0Tu012000m8BN
58BKE

 You are subscribed as: #[EMAIL PROTECTED]#

[EMAIL PROTECTED]#

--
Milis ini untuk Diskusi antar pengguna MDaemon Mail Server.

Arsip          : <http://mdaemon-l.dutaint.com>
Moderator      : <mailto:mdaemon-l-moderators@;dutaint.com>
Versi Terakhir : 6.5.1