Here we go again.

iPad 2 64 GB with cellular.  Yours for "Best offer".  You know what that means. 
 It means you make me an offer, and if someone hasn't come up with a better 
one, you win. :-)

I tried to give it back to Apple Accessibility, but they--bless them--refused.  
Mentioning that I planned to sell it otherwise probably didn't help much.  Oh, 
well.  The reason is that the US voice is the default non-compact voice.  For 
whatever reason, I can't make the British voice the default non-compact voice.  
If this is a problem for you, you may refrain.

I will include other unspecified articles which probably includes an "iPad 
Smart Case" as well as (possibly) some connecting cables.  Depends on what I 
find.  Moving up to the iPad 4th gen means most of that stuff is obsolete now 
due to the lightning connector.

Anyway, good luck.  I will probably post this offer elsewhere as well, FYI.

IAB,
Me

_______________________________________________
Me-mates mailing list
[email protected]
http://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/me-mates

Reply via email to