No, I’m not *actually* dead.  Just buried in a bunch of unfinished business.  
It will be done, and then I will emerge.  And it’s good to be in touch again, 
even if just for this.

Now I am going to evangelise one of my own brilliant ideas.  The idea is this: 
why don’t we tell Apple about accessibility problems, on Fridays?

See my thread on AppleVis here:
http://www.applevis.com/forum/accessibility-advocacy/suggestion-report-accessibility-bug-friday

And there’s a list of known bugs here:
http://www.applevis.com/bugs

I will continue to file bugs on Fridays, and continue to report on them.

I don’t believe Apple doesn’t care about accessibility, but I *firmly* believe 
that they don’t care nearly enough, and it’s a shame.  Mac is very badly hit, 
of course, but iOS is falling behind now too. :(

For a related discussion of my general feelings on Mac vs Windows and my trials 
in getting from the Mac side to the Windows side:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=15296

And with that, carry on carrying on. :)

IAB,
Me
_______________________________________________
Me-mates mailing list
[email protected]
https://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/me-mates

Reply via email to