Free Job Information to Job seekers and Employers.

Let us introduce ourselves as an online free employment information system in
the name and style of www.login4job.com, developed and monitored by an Indian
NGO called AICMEU, based at Mumbai, India. For public benefit we provide free
job information to jobseekers and show free resume profile to employers.

Are you an Employer? May we help you get suitable candidates?

We help the employers in following three ways –

1.       By inviting the employer to send their job requirement notice to be
displayed free of cost at our Jobstand page. After viewing the same, applicants
may send their resumes directly to the employer.

2.       By allowing the employer to register as an Employer and submit / add
their job requirements at our database, which will be filtered by automated
command driven by database programme and on suitable match of employer ‘s and
jobseekers requirements, e mail messages will be send to both employers and
jobseekers. The employer will be informed about suitable jobseekers allowing
them to resume profile as well with complete name and address. Nothing is hide
here to bargain anything.

3.      The third option is to scrutinize CVs and select job applicants for
specific requirements of Employers.

Where are we the Admin stand for?

We the admin do not restrict the employers to submit any job requirements, nor
to jobseekers putting any resume profile. We do not have any claim of data
verification, nor we manually match the requirements with any resume. The
database programme, automatically filter the resumes and job information on the
basis of their education, subjects, experience and designation. After
filtration, it flashes e-mails messages

To employers informing about jobseekers and allowing him to view resume
profile. And also

To jobseekers about job opportunity allowing to view details of employer’s
submitted vacancy.

Tips to register as an Employer?

1.       Open www.login4job.com

2.       Click on Employers, and then click on Register Here in front of New
Employer.

3.       Enter Employers details to register as an Employer. Choose your
Username and Password.

4.       Click on submit button when you filled up the registration form.

5.       After successful registration, a congratulation message will be
displayed over. Click on login to fill up resume profile.

6.       Now you need to submit the Username and Password you would have just
submitted in registration form. Put here your Username and Password and click
submit button.

7.       Now you have options to add, edit or delete job requirements. You may
also update your Profile submitted as an Employer.

8.       To add any new vacancy, just click on add button, a new page will
open. Here you need to fill up prescribed form by mentioning No. of Posts, Name
of designation, Eligibility required by Applicant for the same post (level of
education), with trade (Subject), minimum experience in the trade, Any
additional qualification if required. You may also mention the last date for
receipt of Applicant’s Profile and Date you seek interviews of Applicants.
Click submit button after filling the columns.

How to Submit / edit / delete vacancy by an Employer?

1.       If you need to add more vacancies, then repeat the same process by
clicking on add.

2.       If you need to edit any vacancy, you may select the vacancy you had
added, click on Edit button and make the changes. Click on Submit to save the
changes.

3.       Similarly, if you need to delete the vacancy, select the vacancy you
had submitted, click on delete button to delete the vacancy permanently from
the database.

How to get free resumes for required Jobs?

After you submit your job requirements, our database will look for suitable
resumes for the job requirements submitted by you. Each time when a jobseeker
registers, the database checks with available jobs, out print the match. On
Admin’s command e-mail goes to both employer and Jobseeker about the match
result. The mail contains the name, e-mail, telephone and option to see further
details at database. This helps the Employers and Jobseekers to interact with
each other.

Note: - You need to be very specific about your level of education, subjects /
trades, designation and experience because on these parameters the database
will search resumes for your vacancy.

Employers may also send an attached (MS Word file) job requirement to the
admin, which may be printed at our Jobstand page for general information to
jobseekers. As this page is beside the database, it may enable unregistered
jobseekers to apply you directly.

All the above services are 100% free for any employer. Further we want to state
that we have thousands of prominent job applicants who have submitted their CVs
for special consideration. If you wish we may sort these CVs for you and place
you suitable candidates. But this is not a free service as it takes much time
and could be charged nominally for this service.

Now you may choose to directly submit your requirements, view resume profiles
and selected candidates or call us on (+91) 9820127108 or mail us at [EMAIL
PROTECTED] for further questions.

If you are jobseekers we may help you reach to the employers.

1.       Open www.login4job.com

2.       Click on jobseekers, and then click on Register Here in front of New
Applicants

3.       Fill up the form choosing your Username and Password

4.       Click on submit button when you filled up the registration form

5.       After successful registration, a congratulation message will be
displayed over. Click on login to fill up resume profile.

6.       Now you need to submit the Username and Password you would have just
submitted in registration form. Put here your Username and Password and click
submit button.

7.       Now you have to fill up a complete resume profile describing your age,
sex, Address, E-mail address, level of education, three specialized subjects /
trade, desired designation, Experience in years with your academic and
experience details. After filling the columns in detail, click on submit
button.

This will submit the resume to the database. Please note that it is only your
resume profile, which will be allowed to view by the employers, so kindly fill
the form completely taking all cares. You will not be present when employer
will view your resume profile. This is in fact a seven-step registration
process.

Now our database will start working for you on the basis of following four
factors –

   Your level of education,
   Subject / trades,
   Desired designation, and
   Experience.

On receipt of very suitable vacancy for you, an e-mail message will be send to
your inbox containing link to employers and similarly your resume profile will
be forwarded to employer.  Remember you need to be very specific about your
level of education, subjects (max. three) and desired designation and
experience because on these factors the database will search opportunities for
any jobseeker.  Avoid opting designations like other because no employer
submits any vacancy entitled others. Moreover be careful about match of
designation with relevant level of education and experiences.

Moreover you are advised to periodically check for the job updates at Jobstand
page at www.login4job.com and apply directly to Employers if you deem fit for
any job category.  This page is excluding our vacancies at database.

Help others to get due information about employments.

Any person / organization interested to join us voluntarily in eradication of
unemployment may register as an Info Centre. Info Centre is understood as
network of volunteers who intend to promote the site among the local jobseekers
and employers.

How to register as Info Centre?

To register as an Info Centre at login4job.com, you may type
http://www.login4job.com at any Internet browser. Then click on Info Centre
button on the home page. Here you may find New Info Centre? Register Here. You
need to click on Register Here. This will open a small form to be filled up by
you to submit your details.

In this page you have to first choose your User Name and Password. This
Username and password will be required for you if in future you need to update
your data. After choosing User Name and Password, you have to name the Info
Centre, which will be recognized with you. If you don’t have any Centre, you
may put Login4job Info Centre to make a name sense. You also need to mention
your country, state and city wise location, full name, address, e-mail ID and
phone number.  Then you click the save button. It will reveal a congratulation
message for you confirming your registration. Check the submitted data by
clicking on check the list of existing Info Centre. You will see yourself get
listed among the Info Centres.

If you need to make any change in your data, type your opted User name and
Password on Info Centre page and click submit. After making the changes click
on save button. The records will be updated.

We seek public cooperation and coordination to make this scheme popular and
most useful for free job information to the Jobseekers and Employers of our
community. For any further question, please feel free to call me at 9820127108.

Thanks and oblige

Syed Zahid Ahmad

Admin – www.login4job.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/TXWolB/TM