bismi-lLah wa-lhamdu li-lLah wa-shshalatu wa-ssalamu 'ala rasuli-lLah
wa 'ala alihi wa ashhabihi wa ma-wwalah, amma ba'd, assalamu 'alaikum.

ini nech dah luamaa beredar sejak 2003, ternyata booong!

disini nech bisa dilihat aslinya:
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/hiv-needle-hoax.html

HIV Needle Hoax
Summary
Emails falsely claim that HIV infected needles are being deliberately
placed where they can cause injury to unsuspecting members of the
public.

Example:(Received vie email, 2003)
Subject: Read This - Red Cross Blood Service - could save a life From:
Red Cross Blood Service

A few weeks ago in a movie theatre in Melbourne a person sat on
something that was poking out of one of the seats. When she got up to
see what it was she found a needle sticking out of the seat with a
note attached saying "You have just been infected by HIV".

The Disease Control Centre in Melbourne reports many similar incidents
have occurred in many other Australian cities recently. All tested
needles are HIV Positive.

The Centre also reports that needles have been found in the cash
dispensers in ATMs. We ask everyone to use extreme caution when faced
with this kind of situation. All public chairs / seats should be
inspected with vigilance and caution before use.

Seventeen people have tested positive in the Western suburbs alone in
the last 2 months!!! A careful visual inspection should be enough. In
addition they ask that each of you pass this message along to all
members of your family and your friends of the potential danger. We
all have to be careful at public places! This is very important.

Just think about saving a life of someone even you don't know by
forwarding this message. Please, take a few seconds of your time to
pass it along.

Australian Red Cross Blood Service

Ph: [REMOVED] Fax: [REMOVED] e-mail: [REMOVED]

Commentry:
This is by no means a new hoax, but one that regularly resurfaces. The
example above is an Australian version and involves HIV needles on
theater seats. Around October 2003, another version of the hoax was
finding its way into Canadian inboxes. This version claims that
hypodermic needles have been attached to gas pump handles and that
people have tested HIV positive as a result of being pricked by the
needles. The Canadian version is very similar to the original US
version,reproduced below, which began hitting inboxes in 2000.

An even earlier version of the hoax claimed that drug users were
disposing of needles in the coin slots of payphones, thereby infecting
innocent phone users.

Occasionally, syringes are found in places where they could cause
injury to unsuspecting members of the public, including a case where
an insulin needle was left in a pay phone coin return. However, there
is no evidence that the callous and deliberate terror campaign
outlined in these hoax emails has ever occurred.

The Center for Disease Control has information about these hoaxes on
its website.

Original US Version:
My name is Captain Abraham Sands of the Jacksonville, Florida Police
Department. I have been asked by state and local authorities to write
this email in order to get the word out to car drivers of a very
dangerous prank that is occurring in numerous states.

Some person or persons have been affixing hypodermic needles to the
underside of gas pump handles. These needles appear to be infected
with HIV positive blood. In the Jacksonville area alone there have
been 17 cases of people being stuck by these needles over the past
five months. We have verified reports of at least 12 others in various
states around the country.

It is believed that these may be copycat incidents due to someone
reading about the crimes or seeing them reported on the television. At
this point no one has been arrested and catching the perpetrator(s)
has become our top priority.

Shockingly, of the 17 people who where stuck, eight have tested HIV
positive and because of the nature of the disease, the others could
test positive in a couple years.

Evidently the consumers go to fill their car with gas, and when
picking up the pump handle get stuck with the infected needle. IT IS
IMPERATIVE TO CAREFULLY CHECK THE HANDLE of the gas pump each time you
use one. LOOK AT EVERY SURFACE YOUR HAND MAY TOUCH, INCLUDING UNDER
THE HANDLE.

If you do find a needle affixed to one, immediately contact your local
police department so they can collect the evidence.

PLEASE HELP US BY MAINTAINING A VIGILANCE AND BY FORWARDING THIS EMAIL
TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO DRIVES. THE MORE PEOPLE WHO KNOW OF THIS THE
BETTER PROTECTED WE CAN ALL BE.

--
Leo Imanov
Abdu-lKariem