åÏíÉ ÑÞã (1) áßá ÇáãÄãäíä Ýí ÇáÚÇáã

  ·       Çä ÊÛííÑ ÇáÚÇáã æÇáÈÔÑíÉ ÈÃßãáåÇ Óíßæä ãä ÎáÇá ÍÈ Çááå ÓÈÍÇäå

  ·       Çä ÈÇÈ ÇáÊæÈÉ ãÝÊæÍ æÇä ÑÍãÉ Çááå ßÈíÑÉ ÝáäÓÊÛÝÑå æáäÛíÑ ÍíÇÊäÇ

  ·       ÇáÇíãÇä ÈÇááå íÍÑÑäÇ ãä ÇáÃãá Èßá Þæì æãÇÏíÇÊ ÇáÏäíÇ æíÌÚá ÇãáäÇ
ÈÚØÇíÇ Çááå ÓÈÍÇäå

  ·       Çä ÝæÒ ÇáãÄãäíä Ýí ÇáÏäíÇ æÇáÂÎÑÉ åæ ÈÇáÞÑÈ ãäå ÓÈÍÇäå

  Gift no. (1) to all believers in the world

  ·       Changing the whole world and humanity will be only through the love
of God (be glorified)

  ·       The repentance gate is wide open and the mercy of God (be glorified)
is so huge so lets ask for forgiveness and change our life’s methods

  ·       Faith in our God liberate us from hope in all powers and materials of
this present life and made our hope in God (be glorified)

  ·       The win of all believers in this present life and the real infinity
life is the proximity from God (be glorified)

Ajaklah teman dan saudara anda bergabung ke milis Media Dakwah.
Kirim email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links