Hi Roan,

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry... I might be a day out of date here.
All I know is that our app is now broken, and pages like the Wikipedia home
page have:

[img alt="A sky filled with many types of cirrus clouds"
src="//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/CirrusField-color.jpg/100px-CirrusField-color.jpg"
 width="100" height="75" /]

Which breaks our parsing.

Can this be reverted to "http://"; instead of "//" for ~10 days?

Michael