Dan,

I don't know the exact relationship between the MediaWiki work and the main
Wikipedia servers.

Here's a concrete example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
Contains:
[img alt="The two Northrop YF-23s"
src="//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/Northrop_YF-23_DFRC.jpg/100px-Northrop_YF-23_DFRC.jpg"
 width="100" height="74" /]

Or:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_station
Contains:
[img alt=""
src="//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/99/Question_book-new.svg/50px-Question_book-new.svg.png"
 width="50" height="39" /]

We are not adding any extra arguments to the GET.

Is this the wrong place to be noting this new problem?  I assumed that
Wikipedia was running the latest MediaWiki?

All we would need is a rollback for approx 8-10 days. We have hordes of iPad
app users of the WikiNodes app complaining that they can not see the images in
the app.

Michael

>>> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-api/2011-September/002358.html
>>> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-api/2011-September/002366.html