Sorry, i just have another question.

    Is it possible to download old versions of a file (image, pdf ..) with
the function MediaWiki::API->download( $params_hashref
)<http://search.cpan.org/%7Eexobuzz/MediaWiki-API-0.39/lib/MediaWiki/API.pm#MediaWiki::API-%3Edownload%28_$params_hashref_%29>?
When I tried to call this function for example with filename *
'20120606205541!Test.txt'* which is located in directory images/archive/  I
got empty result. According to the documentation of the download function,
it means the file doesn't exist on the MediaWiki.
*"If the file does not exist (on the wiki) an empty string is returned. If
the file is unable to be downloaded undef is returned.*"

Thanks.