Michael thank you so much, this good stuff to know. I will work on
getting those Admin rights or getting some help.
Also I was wondering if I create a new wiki from 1.14 do you recommend
setting up the SVN repository if I plan to upgrade in the coming months
or years?
I don't know much about how this should be setup for the wiki.
Do you have any wiki resources I should check out, so I can become a
better admin for  wikimedia?

Thank you for your help
/jentzen