Hi.

I've tried to reboot the server without any luck. I have the following
setup:

Mediawiki: 1.12.0
MySQL: 5.0.45
Server: openSUSE 10.3, Apache 2.2

I think it might have something to do with the extension "NewPages", as the
string only appears on the mainpage, where the extension is used.

Claus

2010/1/19 Christensen, Courtney <christens...@battelle.org>

> From: Claus Juhl Knudsen Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 5:15 AM
> >The following string (UNIQ3e6d296734fe3fa4-h-0--QINU) is appended right in
> >front of an 'h1'-tag on my wikis homepage (see:
> >http://www.wikisilkeborg.dk/index.php5/Forside) and again below, where
> I'm
> >using the extension "NewPages" to display a list of the 10 most recent
> >articles. Does anybody know what the problem might be? Any thoughts are
> more
> >than welcome as this problem relates to the mainpage.
> >
> >UNIQ3e6d296734fe3fa4-h-0--QINU
> >--
> >Claus Juhl Knudsen
>

> Hi Claus,
>
> That string is a place holder that the parser puts in under certain
> circumstances.  Sometimes it only shows up the first time the page is parsed
> (try hard refreshing).  Other times you are stuck with it.  It usually has
> to do with how text is rendered through an extension.
>
> Could you tell us a little more about your set-up?  Which versions of
> MediaWiki, your server, and MySQL are you using?
>
> By the way the UNIQ--QINU problem is mentioned a lot in the mailing list
> archives and is probably also mentioned in the MediaWiki site if you care to
> Google a little.
>
> Good luck!
> -Courtney

Claus Juhl Knudsen