From: Claus Juhl Knudsen Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:22 AM
>I've tried to reboot the server without any luck. I have the following
>setup:
>
>Mediawiki: 1.12.0
>MySQL: 5.0.45
>Server: openSUSE 10.3, Apache 2.2
>
>I think it might have something to do with the extension "NewPages", as the
>string only appears on the mainpage, where the extension is used.
>
>Claus

Hi again Claus,

You are probably correct about the NewPages extension.  I'm not familiar with
that one so I can't speak to it.  You said something about an h1 on the page
too.  Are you using the MediaWiki == version of making a header or did you use
the real html <h1>?  Is your wiki viewable by the public?  Have you tried
contacting the extension author?  Are you using the correct version of the
extension for your version of MediaWiki?  Someone is probably going to ask you
to try upgrading to MediaWiki 1.15 if that is a possibility for your setup.

Best of luck!
-Courtney