Hello,
i looked into the DB.

every time I logon as WikiSysop the password si disabled.
I reset the password with changePassword.php an it is changed in the DB
nd I can logon.

after I login the password is set to nologin

mysql> select user_password,user_newpassword from user where user_name
like "%WikiSysop%";
| user_password | user_newpassword |
| nologin       |                  |
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

is there a way to disable this behaviour ?

thanks

Rick