the wiki site is closed on the firewall and used only on local LAN, user
logon is given by
x509 authentication and I have actually only a WikiSysop password user.
the mediawiki version is 1.15.3

I have enabled and installed the following extensions:

-rw-r--r--  1 apache apache  1815 Dec  6 17:25 accesscontrolSettings.php
-rw-rw-r--  1 apache apache  7175 Dec 29 14:24 HttpAuthPlugin.php
-rw-r--r--  1 apache apache  9541 Dec 29 14:25 SSLAuthPlugin.php

thank you very much

Rick