On Jun 18, 2011, at 10:38 AM, Phillipe, Eros wrote:

> Sorry. It was not intention to offend anyone. Is just that we have a
> very good project and we seek volunteers to help. My apologies.

Well, if you actually provided information about your project - how you want it
to work, what kind of technology you want to implement, how that applies for
mediawiki community, what new challenges you want to resolve, what existing
software you want to reuse, etc - you would be way more successful.
Though probably the most important thing is how much work you've done so far,
to show that you're serious at it.

At the moment this wasn't a very good pitch. I already know a very good social
network anyway!

Domas