Yeap..but they don't allow the type of user interaction we are looking
for..Moodle is a very poor platform, actually, for what we need.

Most of the content comes from youtube and sites alike.. All the
content from itunes u, for example, it's on youtube, but mostly only
available on it's original languages, with no interaction, no user
input or output.. No possibilities for users themselves to translate
that content..that's what we are trying to come out with.. And we seek
help from developers who like the cause and wish to make it happen

We need help.