I need to figure out why my wiki is running so slow. It seemed fine when
I first got it running but as I've added content it has become way too
slow for actual use. I did run the rebuildAll.php & that seemed to hel a
bit, but when I added more content it again skowed way down. I have
wondered if adding the SemanticWiki extension may have caused this. I do
have caching enabled and the site is currently up and running, so those
interested may look at it. i also have decided to keep Scribunto running
as its required for most of the templates, but I hope the bug about
'text/plain' get fixed soon. That is the only issue I currently have
with importing pages.
Any & ALL tips are appreciated
Thanks!
john