Hi everybody,

I was able to reproduce the issue on another linux system at home. The
installation of Mediawiki 1.22.0 fails / can not connect to db as soon as you
provide a port number e. g. localhost:3306.

Unfortunately I'm still not able to locate the root cause.

I'll try Mediawiki 1.21.3.

I'll report soon.

Regards,

Tobias

Tobias Mucke
MBDA Deutschland GmbH
Head of Back Office
Hagenauer Forst 27, 86529 Schrobenhausen, Germany
Phone: +49 8252 99 8438
Fax: +49 89 3179 8927
Mobile: +49 170 635 3830
E-Mail: tobias.mu...@mbda-systems.de

http://www.mbda-systems.com

Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Antoine Bouvier
Managing Director: Thomas Homberg
Registered Office: Schrobenhausen
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Ingolstadt, HRB 4365