Hi everybody,

I had another problem with Mediawiki 1.22, but of the same type: the
installation doesn't seek anymore the mysql.sock file in its location defined
in the configuration file, but only in the location by default, which I
changed. I was forced to do a symlink in the default location to be able to
install mediawiki.
I wonder if it's not a change of the library used by mediawiki to connect to
mysql...

Regards.