Sorry for the confusion, and thanks in advance for any advice and assistance.

I was attempting to customize our wiki's sidebar menu for the first time. I've
now successfully done this (wiki.redmountainmakers.org (1.19.11), beta (1.22.6)
with further tests and finetuning of extensions at
wiki.backup.redmountainmakers.org via the MediaWiki:Sidebar page (took a little
while to figure this out).

Would now like (if possible) to add dynamic content based on user group.

-- Shirley HIcks