Per my understanding the following needs to be done:

1.New pages must have certain templates.
2 This is to force users to follow a certain style guidelines.
3. Admin must have freedom to get around these restrictions if need be.

Based on that, I think, the best solution would be to use Semantic Forms. A far
easier solution then the AbuseFilter.

Sent from my iPad