Diana and Arcane,

The script you linked is nice without extra frills. Thank you. (WikEd gadget
also highlights wiki markup, but it breaks some other things. It is available
on all Wikimedia projects.)

I would ideally like to see the markup highlight functionality in the core of
MediaWiki some day, which may or may not have been considered before.

On Sun, 6 Jul 2014, at 14:35, Diana K. C wrote:
> Wow this is great! Thanks a lot!

Gryllida.