Hello Robert,

Thanks for the response.
I did look into this, and Demo EventCalendar [1] does indeed look very close to what my end-goal could be .

I fear however this MediaWiki newbie has not head enough coffee yet. I have installed the SMW and Page Forms plugin to my MediaWiki test server, extended the database all fine too. But while I'm jumping from URL to URL, I'm not yet able to able to even create even the simplest of calendars.
Will have to look at this a bit more thorough later.

Best regards
Hans

[1] https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Demo:Event_calendar