There is nothing wrong, Martin.

You created a link to a template page. Follow the red link and fill the template page with info and save that template page.

Ruud

Op 14-03-17 om 05:53 schreef martin knaup:
Hi.

For a personal project I installed a fresh wiki without any extensions. I read
a lot manual pages but it really hard to find help - e g community forum - when
something doesn't work as described. So I hope to find some help here.

At the moment I have two problems. I start with one.

I upload an image and add a Infobox / Summary. Code is:

== {{int:filedesc}} ==

{{Information

| description=DB 798 729 und Klv 53 0749 in Bahnhof Ringelstein.

| date=2014-5-23

| author=Klaus Brockmeier

| source=Flickr

}}

But when I save the changes I see only a Link "Template:Information" for an
unwritten page.

What do I wrong? Thanks, Martin

met vriendelijke groeten,

Ruud Habets B-ICT