Hi L,

Thanks for sending me the info I have requested so far....I am getting the
fever!!

I am now working on revising our REVIEW OF SYSTEMS on our adult admission
assessment in NURSING. If anyone has an admission assessment they are proud
of and would like to share I would be ever grateful for your help.

Amber Greer, RNC

Patient Documentation Analyst

Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center

(315) 393-8880 x5283

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

unauthorized and may be illegal.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki