I was asked to post what I'd heard from the "L".  Here it is.  Oh, and thank
you to all who replied!  Marie

We use Array Task+ software.  We do not have a help desk and this software is
easy to use and "looks" like Meditech Magic.

Renee' Rinehart, HCIS Financial Coordinator Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
Seguin, Texas  78155
830-401-7214
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
We use Array Task+ for all our helpdesk tracking, it also allows nursing to
place helpdesk 'orders' from inside oe, which then transfer to the
task+ system. Finally, it has a caretaker interface that creates tasks
for defined triggers. We have that setup to page us with critical problems.

Finally, we have separate task+ databases setup for other depts who require
task based processing, such as Human Resources uses it to track and process
calls to their hotline; nurses use it through OE to book time off and
engineering use it to process tickets.

Hope this helps...

Gary Gevaert

>>> Practice Random Acts of Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty <<<

Project Analyst
Niagara Health System - Shaver Site
DataCentre Building
541 Glenridge Avenue
St. Catharines, Ontario L2T 4C2
www.niagarahealth.on.ca

Phone:   905-378-4647 x 44806
Many Meditech sites use Array's Task+, which has a link to OE for ordering
services and a link to MOX for communicating back to the users.

Stephen F. Veillette
Director M.I.S.
New Milford Hospital
21 Elm Street
New Milford, CT  06776
860-350-7282 Phone
860-350-7211 Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you're Magic, check out Array's Task+ system.  It does what you're asking
and more.  http://www.arraysoftware.com/task.shtml

Julia Carter, CPAR
Consultant
Consultant People
396 W Main Street
Lewisville, TX 75057-3866
LLĀ 469.948.4000 Ext 308
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
e   http://www.cpeople.org
In Array we have different task types setup. Some of them are: software,
hardware, internet, HIS applications, reports, etc. You can setup as many as
you like. Array sits on top of the MEDITECH platform so it has the look and
feel of MEDITECH in many ways. All information is stored on the MEDITECH
servers. It has features so that you can search for past documentation and run
reports. We use this for our Engineering Department and Environmental Services
work orders as well. They have different task types than we do and access to
the tasks is all setup within Task+.

We've had Task+ for many years and have been very happy with the product.

Patty Watson
HIS Coordinator
Columbus Regional Healthcare System
Whiteville, NC 28472
910-642-1770
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ask + from Array Software.  Tons of Meditech Hospitals have this. It's
inexpensive, works in Meditech, and can be up and running in no time.  At the
recent MUSE conference, it was a big discussion about it in the MIS user group.

Call Lynn Waldron at 413-789-2600.  http://www.arraysoftware.com/

Carl Smith
IS Director
King's Daughters Medical Center
We have been using Array's Task Plus for about 9 years and very happy with it.

The phone # is (413)789-2600.

Jeanne Billings,

Information Technology Department
Administrative Systems Analyst
Upper Chesapeake Health

VM:(443)843-5579
Pager:(410)588-0235

Marie Merten, System Analyst Assist.
Douglas County Hospital
111-17th Ave E.
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 762-6647

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki