        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michele Cohen
        Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 3:40 PM
        To: meditech-l@mtusers.com
        Subject: [MEDITECH-L] Med Reconciliation

        Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with using the
Historical Med Routine for Med Reconciliation?

        We are attempting to work through the processes here but have
not gotten a lot of info from MT except a "Partial presentation" that
stops at the beginning of how to document pts home meds via RXM. It
tells you how to look up a drug to add then it stops. We are wondering
how to do the Home Med list and make it present in NUR. Etc....

        Any help would be appreciated!

        Thanks!

        Michele Cohen LPN

        Clinical Systems Analyst III

        Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital

        Ph: (317) 802-2057

        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki