-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Bowen
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 2:22 PM
To: meditech-l@MTUsers.com
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] NPR help - Magic 5.6 - fragments & macros

I am pretty inexperienced in report writing and am looking for some
assistance.

My main report is in PHA.RX, and it contains a macro that lists various
meds that we want to monitor for renal dosing.  This report works well
by itself, and lists all hospital inpatients on Levaquin, Floxin,
Flagyl, etc.

I have fragment written in LAB.L.SPEC that picks up all inpatients with
abnormally high creatinines.

How do make these 2 work together?  What I want to do is first get all
patients with abnormal creatinines, then print a list of any of these
patients that are on the specific meds in the macro.

I have this line check attached to the detail line where the patient
name is:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s.acct.number^/PAT,

LC=%Z.rw.fragment("LAB.L.SPEC.zcus.creat1.2.for.pha.frag.wlb.R","LAB.FLH
"),1;""

All this does is suppress printing of the patient's name.  How can I
suppress the entire record if their creatinine is normal, or not even
look at the patient record for meds if their CR is in the normal range.

Thanks is advance for your assistance.

Bill Bowen

Pharmacist

Flagler Hospital

St. Augustine, Florida

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki