Hi Elizabeth,

I would be more than happy to share with you any of my findings...

The biggest concern that I have from a safety standpoint is that if we
use the recipient only dictionary that we do not have mailing
addresses...  Incase either fax side breaks down we wouldn't know where
to Mail this information...  Nor do I know the rights for compliancy of
sanctuary checking; thus my question to the L....

To see how others are doing this process and what works best for their
facility.

Damian A Shepard

Systems Analyst

Information Systems