We have our 1500 Medicaid claims setup using the same program.  What
problems are you having?

Mattie Pankey

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Roger Allen
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 10:39 AM
To: @Meditech-L (Meditech-L)
Cc: Michelle Powell
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] BAR - Magic - Claims

Need help with getting Physician's Medicaid State Provider number into field
33B on 1500-F05 form.

---
Roger Allen
HCIS Manager
MRMC - Meadows Regional Medical Center
1703 Meadows Lane
P.O. Box 1048
Vidalia, GA 30475-1048

 Phone: 912-538-5860
   Fax: 912-538-5351
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Web: www.meadowsregional.org

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at
MTUsers.NET/mwiki

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
confidential and privileged information for use by the designated
recipients named above. They are intended solely for these recipients.
you have received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is
Calvert Memorial Hospital immediately by telephone
at (410) 535-8282 and destroy all copies of this communication and any
attachments.