We are working on the live implementation of Summit's Endoscopy software
program this week. We had the docs look at a couple others but we chose
Summit Imaging.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carole Weinstein
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 4:30 PM
To: meditech-l@mtusers.com
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] Endoscopy Systems

Hi All,

We are interested in finding out what systems other hospitals are using
for managing patient care in Endoscopy.
We are in the process of researching Endoworks and Provation but would
be interested in hearing not only about these two but other Endo
systems.   Would also be interested to learn if any have been interfaced
from/to Meditech and of any issues.

Thank you

Regards,
Lynne Skead
The Valley Hospital/Kraft Center
Information Systems
Phone (201) 291-6419
Fax     ( 201) 291-6422
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki