Hi All, We are a C.S. 5.5 SR2 Live with EDM.  Our nurses are documenting
via TRG/DOC.  We are using physician documentation built in PCM.  We are
looking for ideas on communicating vital signs to the physician.  They
do not like having to go look for them.  We use formatted data to pull
them in to a Clinical Data tab.   We built a special panel of just vital
signs in the EMR.  We have a summary report they can pull up to view the
vital signs.  They would like the vital signs to appear right in front
of their eyes.  I would like to know how other ED's are handling vital
signs when using computerized documentation.  Do you give a verbal
report to the doctor?  Do you make them go to the EMR?  Any ideas would
be greatly appreciated.  You can contact me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Joan Labert
MIS Clinical Analyst
Grand View Hospital

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki