Good afternoon, Eastern MUSE'ers!

My name is Tony and I will be the OPS Regional Peer Group Leader at this
year's conference in beautiful Mystic, CT.  I am fishing for ideas,
topics and volunteers for Show & Tell sessions and JAM sessions.  Don't
be shy!  Last year's OPS meeting was full of informative and useful
conversation about MAGIC, Client Server, networking, SAN, IBS/IDR,
Disaster Recovery, etc!

Please contact me if you would like to "strut your stuff" with a brief
Show & Tell session, or if you'd like to lead a JAM session on a
particular hot topic that you've run across!

I'm looking forward to this year's conference, and looking forward to
seeing you there.

Ciao' for now!!

Tony

Anthony J. Lapera

Network Manager

Doctors Community Hospital

301.552.8178

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:  This communication, including attachments, is for
the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, use, copying, dissemination, distribution or
taking of any action in reliance on the content of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.  Thank you.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki