Hi everyone,

I have been testing with some of our NUR profiles, and I have discovered an
issue with printing NUR screen profiles to PREVIEW.  The output of the
screen profiles does not look very good, because the answers to the queries
do not line up on the shaded boxes in PREVIEW.  Printing the PREVIEWed
document, of course, appears the same way as it does on the screen.

Has anyone come across this issue?  If so, how were you able to fix it?  I
think that it is a problem with the document manager and how it outputs the
profiles, but maybe I am wrong.

Any assistance I can get on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay Gilmore

Systems Analyst

Crisp Regional Hospital

(229) 276-3173

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki