Good Morning,

Has anyone found a scripting solution for managing the admissions that arrive
during a downtime?  We are Client Server 5.5.2 and currently use Boston
Workstation for our scripting needs.  Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

Anne Marie Smith, RN

Clinical Analyst II

Halifax Medical Center

303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd.

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Business Phone: 386-254-4116 X 1156

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

________________________________

Electronic communications originating from or sent to Halifax Community Health
System (HCHS) are subject to monitoring and public inspection under ยง 119.07,
Florida Statutes.  This message and any attachments are the property of HCHS
and are intended to be received only by the individuals or entities identified
in the message.  If you have received this message in error, please take
notice: 1) that any use, copying, printing, forwarding or distribution of this
message in any form is strictly prohibited, and 2) please notify the HCHS
Compliance Department at (386) 254-4278 and/or forward the message to [EMAIL
PROTECTED], and please delete or destroy all copies of the message and any
attachments.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki