I do not use spooling very much, but we are looking into printing our
discharge med rec reports to a spool group and then printing all of the
previous days reports at one time to mail/put in physician's mailboxes.
Can I automate the printing of the spool group to happen every day?

Is it possible to use a RW report to capture all the spool files for a
certain spool group  and date and send them to a printer?  If it were
possible, I could schedule that report to run daily.  Sounds easy in
theory, but I have no idea where/how the spool file data is stored.

Thanks for the help - Roger

Roger Beverly, PharmD

Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator

Conway Medical Center, Inc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Conway Medical Center Disclaimer
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you
T20070801

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki