Keep in mind. If you are going to use BMV, split meds don't work for
scanning.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charlie Downs
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:00 AM
To: 'McNamara, Tara'; meditech-l@mtusers.com
Subject: Re: [MEDITECH-L] split meds

Tara - we have the Meditech interface and it works. However, it had to
be
fixed after a couple of previous updates and when it was fixed, it
screwed
up other things (like Pyxis returns being credited to the wrong med)
Charlie

Charles Downs PharmD
Washington County Hospital
251 E. Antietam Street