________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hayes, Garett
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 3:40 PM
To: MEDITECH-L@mtusers.com
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] Meditech Alerts Set-Up

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Meditech User support world and have lots of questions.
I have only been working as a systems analyst at Samaritan, in
Watertown, NY for three months now.  Right now I am working on getting
our site set up with Meditech Alerts.  I was hoping someone could offer
me some good starting points for the set up of Notifications and
Parameters in the various Modules.  If anyone had something like a best
practices document in setting up alerts that would be great.

Thanks,
Garett J Hayes
Systems Analyst
Samaritan Health Systems
(315)786-4828

This e-mail and any files or attachments transmitted with it contain
information that is confidential and
privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s)
and entit(ies) to whom it is
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
printing, or use of this
information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state
law and regulations.
If you have received this information in error, please contact the sender
immediately and destroy
all copies of this communication.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki