Greetings to all,

I have been racking my brains to come up with a way to flag ED waiting room
patients for reassessment based off of their priority.  We are a 5.5 SR 2
Magic site.  My issue is this:

If a patient has been given a priority of 3, they are to be
re-assessed every 60 minutes.  For priority 4 & 5 patients, they are to be
re-assessed every 120 minutes.  Now, I was able to set my color scheme to
flag based off of status event changes, and this has worked fine, but it
only works for one set of rules (i.e. flag if last status event change > 120
min).  After the nurse re-assesses the patient, they change the status
event, and the clock begins again for that patient.  However, this applies
to ALL patients in the waiting room.

If anyone has come up with a way of flagging patients based off of both
priority AND a given time, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance, and I will post any responses for those of you pulling
our hair out over the same issue,

Warren Griffith
Clinical Systems Analyst
Upper Chesapeake Health
Havre de Grace, MD
(443)843-5547

--
"If your parents didn't have children, odds are you won't either."

Warren Miller

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki