We are C/S and use Meditech ORM also. The only area not using it is
Anesthesia-they don't do anything with computers.  We use it exclusively for
pre-op, intra-op, pacu, & asu.  All case types are being documented on line,
including eyes and endoscopies.  We use some of the standard screens, but
opted to do most of our documentation with CDS's.  It is working well for
us.

Charli

Charli H. Bell, RN
Nursing Support Analyst
Duplin General Hospital, Inc.
Kenansville, NC 28349
910*296*2630
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and privileged information. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.