We're on the hunt for O.R. systems. We're Meditech Magic and have looked at
Meditech and Picis so far. Meditech was pretty good but doesn't have an
anesthesia or PACU component. Picis was also pretty good but they recently
changed their pricing structure and consequently are no longer a viable
alternative for us. Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly
appreciated.

Steven Yates

Director  of I.T.

Loris Healthcare System

843-716-7532

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki