I have a question for all of you Forward Advantage users out there.  We
recently made a change and we are finding that when you use desktop faxing you
have to enter a 1 in front of the fax number.  We do not have any users outside
of MIS set up with that access.  How are you handling this?  Do you allow users
the ability to add the 1 in front of log distance numbers or have you hard
coded?

thanks.  Carol

Carol L. Higley
Data Systems Analyst
Howard Regional Health System
765-453-8140

The opinions expressed in this e-mail message are those of the author and may
not be representative of Howard Regional Health System or affiliates.  This
e-mail message and attachments, if any, may contain confidential or privileged
information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this
message for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action
based on this message, any attachments to this message, or any information
herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message in its entirety.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki