Hi,

We are looking to see if anyone has created a report that can be run by
a date range and lists each day's number of patients and by location
too. We know we can run the report for each day by one that already
exists but we want to run this for a date range and it is not working
for us.
Basically I need to see Date, Location, #pts, where date is separated
into sections not one total of the range. Hope this makes sense and
someone else has come across this before. We are magic 5.5 SR2.

Thanks,
Sandi

Sandi Wiltshire, MT(ASCP),MBA
IS Applications Manager
Heywood Hospital
242 Green Street
Gardner,Ma. 01440
978-630-6112
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki