On Feb 16, 2011, at 4:18 AM, Sivan Greenberg wrote:

>>> Does this answer the question of whether or not Nokia's change of
>>> strategy warrants a revisit and restatement of MeeGo's aims?
>>
>> Radical changes in this area may be a bad idea until some clarity is
>> coming from Nokia side (about concrete changes). It can take a while
>> to gather all the pieces after the explosion. I would wait for
>> something real & official coming from Quim / Ronan before jumping
>> around.
>
> I agree, I wish some sort of this official stand with respect to the
> project would have arrived already…

If we had anything more detailed, we would share it.

The reality is that it takes time to work out the details. I would expect to
see more details rolling out in pieces over the next few weeks as
Nokia makes some decisions about technology and staffing.

As I've mentioned before in other places, these conversations involve
people's lives and jobs. Let's try to be patient and sensitive toward all
of the people involved. We'll be sharing more details as soon as we
have them. Until then, let's just try to keep working on MeeGo and be
patient with people until we get more tangible information.

Dawn