Hi Gabriel,

Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:
> On Monday, May 02, 2011 03:56:15 pm Rodrigo Padula wrote:
>> Unfortunately Fedora will not support the Meego netbook
>> remix(fedora based meego distribution) as Fedora
>> upstream project anymore.
> MeeGo *is* an upstream distribution.

> First, porting the Netbook UX to Fedora is not "MeeGo on
> Fedora."  Netbook is the only MeeGo front end to use
> mutter/clutter[...]

Are you talking about MeeGo the complete stack/distribution, or the
MeeGo Netbook/Tablet/Smartphone UX? Surely you don't have a problem with
people running the UX stuff on another OS... I imagine that there will
be a lot of people who will want to run the tablet UX on other distros.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Email: dne...@maemo.org