As there has been some speculation about the future of Qt in the mobile space
we would like to make you aware of the fact that WeTab OS will continue to
support its multi technology environment including Qt. If you are interested
see also our press release:

http://www.wetab-community.com/index.php?/topic/17229-4tiitoo-ag-erweitert-den-offenen-ansatz-des-wetab-os-mit-der-integration-von-tizentm-und-html5/

Below the German announcement you will find the English version.

www.wetab-community.com also has an English section in case you are intested.

Best, Silke

4tiitoo AG
Landsberger Straße 191
80687 München
Germany

Phone: +49 89 2000 128 - 44
Fax: +49 89 2000 128 - 21
Mail: silke.obe...@4tiitoo.com
Web: http://www.4tiitoo.com

4tiitoo Aktiengesellschaft mit Sitz in München
Vorstand: Tore Meyer (Vorsitzender), Stephan Odörfer (stellv. Vorsitzender)
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Klaus Appelhoff
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB Nr. 172610

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may be contained
in this e-mail. The Information and Material
is intended only for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete this e-mail and
notify the sender immediately. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or
other use is strictly prohibited. Thank you.