> http://nomovok.com/news/57/73/Nordic-System-Integrators-Welcome-Open-Source-Initiative-Tizen

Pasi, I'm speaking for myself but it would be great to see the companies
involved in that press releases creating a critical mass of Qt-Tizen
maintenance taking ownership of the corresponding areas in the Qt Project,
making sure the latest and brightest Qt offering integrates well in Tizen.

Thank you for your words. As far as I can see you are the only one hinting with
specifics in the way of continuity (regardless of branding and other breaking
factors that I can understand since I also work in marketing). I hope the
details will be unveiled soon and they will reflect what you are trying to say
here.

--
Quim