On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 14:48, Anas Nashif <nas...@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On 2010-03-16, at 10:40 AM, Andrew Flegg wrote:
>>
>> So, you're suggesting that the decision has already been taken on how
>> community-provided third party software will be made available to
>> power-/end-users with the community repo enabled?
>
> No I am not suggesting anything.
>
>> And that there'll be a manual step for someone to approve each package
>> as it moves in there?
>>
> This is one option, nothing has been decided or done in that respect.

Well the words "yes" and "no" are pretty definitive - and don't leave
much room for "this is my opinion as to what could/should happen, but
I'm happy to hear more about your thoughts" ;-)

Remember email addresses matching /intel.com$/ are fairly authoritative!

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:and...@bleb.org  |  http://www.bleb.org/