On Monday 03 May 2010 10:51:38 Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> [...]
> Good stuff. I look forward to pushing sources into OBS. I think it would be
> great if I could just set up a cron job to push a tag from my git repo
> into OBS. Is that sort of automated building possible on the OBS side?
> i.e. can a process push to the OBS or does it have to be a human?

The command line client for obs called osc allows to do quite a lot of
scripting.  And if that fails, you can access the public API directly (via
curl or osc).  So, you need to setup the cron job on your site but should be
able to push to obs from it without problems,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  a...@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
    Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany