On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Greg KH <gre...@suse.de> wrote:
> And note, if the handheld devices do not use btrfs, some of the features
> being provided here (snapshot rollback, etc.) will just not work, which
> might not be good.

But if btrfs is the standard filesystem, what will happen if btrfs
becomes apart of the compliance rules to use the name MeeGo? Devices
it may not be suitable for will be excluded from using the MeeGo
brand.

Maybe its something that needs to be discussed when it comes around
for decision on what requirements must be met to use the MeeGo brand,
rather than here, but I thought it was a valid point to bring up.

Also, feel free to point me towards the requirements if they have been
decided on, but AFAIK, no published list of requirements to use the
brand have been made.

> thanks,
>
> greg k-h

Cheers,